Business development manager (m/f/d)
At Meshmerize, we build wireless mesh networks for industrial robots and UAVs. We enable systems with reliable and resilient networks based on relatively inexpensive WiFi hardware by combining bleeding-edge research with the practical needs of the Industry 4.0. Backed by some of the top-tier early-stage investors in Europe, we are on a journey to redefine the way moving robots communicate with each other.
We are looking for a seasoned business developer to design, strategize and develop turnkey solutions to the warehouse and industrial sector. As one of the first key hires in the business development wing, you will not just be executing, but also shaping the growth strategy of Meshmerize. As Meshmerize is still a relatively young venture-backed startup, the potential and possibilities are endless and your work will have a decisive impact on the growth and success of our startup.
- Identify and engage with key business and sales development opportunities, with primary focus in the industrial connectivity markets
- Profiling alternate verticals, and their respective target lists, key stake holders, and gate keepers
- Become an evangelist for mesh networks in robotics
- Develop, manage and expand a robust sales pipeline within our CRM
- Responsible for outbound sales effort
- Developing net new business opportunities through strategic outreach
- Experienced business development manager, ideally with 3+ years of experience in B2B deep tech startups
- Knowledgeable in the Industrial communication or the mobile robotics market and the ability to learn quickly?
- Demonstrate a track record of successfully defining, and executing strategies and processes toward accelerating growth.
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with taking risks
- Fluent English and German are a must have. Having further languages like Spanish or French in your tool belt is an added bonus
- Join our fast growing, international team
- An opportunity to shaping the landscape of the industrial networks of the future
- Office in the heart of Dresden, one of the most beautiful German cities
- Cutting edge technology challenges with innovative partners all over the world
- Flexible working, help us shape the work environment of the future