air up – A revolutionary way of drinking
Are you looking to take on a new challenge in a creative and highly motivated team working to make a positive impact in the world?
At air up it is our mission to support the well-being of consumers and enable a more sustainable lifestyle by offering a globally unique, refillable drinking system.
What makes air up special? We have harnessed the physiological science behind taste perception to add flavor to water using just scent. With air up, consumers can enjoy the taste of cherries, peaches, orange-passion fruit or even cola, while drinking only water. No sugar, no artificial additives and no other ingredients - but 100% surprising taste and less plastic waste. Join us to establish the market segment of “scent-based taste” and radically redefine drinking.
- Together with our Corporate Communications manager you oversee the preparations and evaluations of our company-wide all-hands meetings
- You support the roll-out of our new internal communication formats and channels
- Together with our Corporate Communications Social Media manager you create LinkedIn content ideas and draft postings for the company LinkedIn account
- You contribute to our monthly employer newsletter by gathering content and sending it out via our content management tool
- You are responsible for the reporting of our LinkedIn accounts
- You plan and execute employer incentives and celebrations for the air up team together with the Corporate Communications team
- You are in charge of documenting air up’s communication company knowledge in our internal wiki to make it accessible for all air uppies
- You participate in the development of our employer branding strategy
- You are currently enrolled or have recently graduated from university and are now eager to gain some hands-on corporate communication experience
- Ideally you already have professional Corporate Communications experience from previous internships
- You are a true poet with words and have experience with writing English and German texts and social media postings
- You are familiar with all kinds of Social Media platforms – especially LinkedIn
- You are fully proficient in German (C2 level) and speak fluent English (min. B2 level)
- You are a communicative and committed person, you have a hands-on mentality and you are able to handle various projects at a time
- You have at least 4, ideally 6 months time to complete your internship
We are much more than we are able to put into words - but to mention a couple of things which make working at air up great:
- We are a diverse team from all over the world that strives for greatness
- With us, you will have a huge load of responsibility and a job that creates value and has impact in a short decision-making environment
- We value you bringing in new ideas and testing new concepts
- Our strong growth provides excellent development options - professionally as well as personally
- We support you with a yearly training budget and many internal training possibilities
- Free coffee, fruit and our own scent pods in the office are naturally also part of the deal
- Remote-friendly working culture! Without you missing out on anything (except for coffee and fruit ;-) )
- For balancing you, benefit from a discounted Urban Sports Club membership and many other corporate discounts
- And last but not least - we never loose fun out of sight, neither in our day-to-day work nor at our regular team events
Up for a new challenge?
Take your chance to be part of air up's success story! We are looking forward to your application.
Please apply online with your resume and portfolio, salary expectations and your possible entry date as well as any other information that you would like to share with us.