1,250 sharp minds, about 60 nationalities, one goal: shaping our world with innovation in a meaningful way. That’s EOS. Because our technology, industrial 3D printing, is the driver for sustainable production processes and sustainable products in many industries. Successful in the market for over 30 years, EOS acts as a think tank and solution provider where diverse personalities discover new paths together. We work globally networked, we prefer to think outside the box – and we’re looking for people who want to build the future with us. Are you with us?
- As an active member of our e-commerce team, you will help to develop and grow our online store. This will involve assisting product managers in positioning their products in the online store by collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- You analyze the Google Analytics data of the online store and consolidate the findings in regular reports to the executives.
- You assist with the content management of our product backend and are also responsible for managing, planning and reviewing our weekly sprints with the software development team.
- You organize and moderate meetings with product line managers, marketing and other stakeholders and prepare presentations for senior management as well as C-level executives.
- You conduct market research, including competitive analyses on our market positioning.
- You will independently manage smaller projects that contribute to our overall strategy and growth of the e-commerce business.
You would be excited to work with us, but you are not in Munich? No problem – you can also work remotely (in Germany) as long as you have a fast and reliable internet connection available. It would be ideal if you already have knowledge of design thinking and agile working.
You are a bright and energetic personality with a self-driven approach to work, who takes on any task hands-on? You are familiar with agile ways of working and have already gained some experience with design thinking methods? Furthermore, you have knowledge and interest in both the technical and business aspects of digital technologies and innovation processes and are motivated to improve the world through digital product development here at EOS? Great! Furthermore, you bring along the following:
- You are a university student in a field relevant to e-commerce such as Digital Product Development, Sales, Business Administration, or Digital Marketing.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) both in English as well as German.
- You have strong analytical and organizational skills to complete detail-oriented tasks while meeting deadlines.
- You are familiar with methodologies such as Scrum and tools such as Figma, Miro, Asana and Atlassian Suite.
- You are highly interested in UX and product design.
- It would be ideal if you already had experience in e-commerce.
- At EOS, you already take over responsibilities as a student. Bring in your ideas and work together with our experts to shape the future of industrial 3D printing.
- Enthusiasm for our technology, the flair of an international family business, a diverse culture and short decision-making paths – these are just a few of the things that will mark your everyday life with us.
- At EOS, you can expect attractive remuneration from 15‑17 €/h as working student and 900‑1.000 €/month for your internship.
- We offer you home office options and flexibility in your daily work so that your studies don't miss out. Alternatively, a travel allowance during your internship.
- Our company restaurant offers diverse, healthy and delicious dishes with an enjoyable atmosphere.
- Our headquarters are located at the Krailling Innovation Mile (KIM) in Krailling near Munich. You can easily reach us from Munich city center by taking the S6 to Planegg. From there, Bus 906 will drop you off right at our front door.