Based on our mission of “impactful, agile auditing that really matters!”, MR Group Audit provides independent, objective assurance and advice to numerous clients, i. a. Audit Committees, Boards of Management as well as senior leaders of business or corporate functions within Munich Re Group (Reinsurance, MEAG, ERGO).
As part of the global Audit Community, Group Audit Munich acts as center of competence to assess whether processes, structures, systems in Investment/Asset Management, IT, Data Analytics and all Actuarial core areas (e. g. Internal Model, Pricing, Valuation) fulfill both internal and external requirements and recommends improvements in both processes and controls.
Becoming an intern in Group Audit will provide you the chance to gain insights into the processes and work practices of different departments of the whole MR Group both in Munich and in the International Organization.
Your internship can be full- or part-time and should last at least three months.
Support the MR Group Audit team in regular audit activities and projects:
- Research and analysis in IFRS 17
- Data analytics projects
- Performance of Audits in the areas Actuarial, Investment and IT
- Internal workshops and audit community meetings/conferences
- Enrolled at university in the fields of Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Business Informatics or other fields with quantitative focus and affinity to economics
- Very good command of English; German is a plus
- Good MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Programming skills (R and SQL) are a plus
- Reliable, accurate and precise way of working
- Ability to grasp new topics quickly
- Enthusiasm about developing and implementing new ideas, while having a practical outlook
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Experience in an international company or abroad is a plus