The Gen Re group is one of the largest reinsurance organizations worldwide, providing a wide range of reinsurance solutions for the Life and Property-Casualty Insurance Industry. Gen Re is represented in all major reinsurance markets through a global network in more than 40 locations.
For our Unit Life/Health we are looking for an Intern (d/f/m) Training & Education located in our Cologne office for 6 months full-time (38 hours per week).
- You will be joining our Gen Re Business School and support the design of an intensive management seminar created for insurance executives and directors.
- Topics include innovation, vision development, collaboration, change management, decision making, empathy and self-awareness.
- Shape your project management skills with us and support us from conceptualization and marketing to running and evaluating the programme.
- Show innovation: Bring in your ideas into the structure of the course.
- Be creative: Draw up seminar material in content and layout.
- Add value: Support the various marketing activities.
- Play in a team: Work closely with the training specialist and manager.
- You are a student of psychology, pedagogics or similar with passion for people development.
- You are confident and efficient in the use of MS-Office, especially Word and PowerPoint.
- You have an eye for graphic design and preferably knowledge of a graphic design programme.
- At best, you are an English native speaker or at least you have a very good command of English, German language skills are an advantage.
- An exclusive opportunity to gain hands-on practical work experience accompanying an interesting and creative project during different development phases.
- An international working environment in a central location in Cologne.
- An attractive salary.