We are looking to strengthen our team, to help make the world a little greener!
Rolls-Royce Solutions Berlin (formerly Qinous) develops microgrids solutions including energy storage systems that bring reliable and efficient power to remote communities, industry facilities and commercial buildings. With our technology, we support the grid all over the globe and help on- & off-grid facilities to move to renewable energy.
Intern/Working Student Market Analyst Energy Storage (m/f/d)
Werkstudent, Teilzeit · Berlin
- Techno-economic comparison of state-of-the-art energy storage technologies with focus on current and future prospects
- Analysis of energy storage business cases including component cost potential of our product, and sensitivity considerations
- Investigation of market development in 2nd life, Lithium ion battery recycling, and disposal
- Development of a disposal strategy based on different scenarios
- Support of battery supply and procurement management
- You’re pursuing a degree in (Renewable) Energy Engineering, or similar
- Advanced Excel competency
- You have a strong interest in renewables
- Basic knowledge of Energy storage technologies is a plus
- A pro-active, hands-on and independent way of working
- Fluent in English
- A work environment that guarantees professional growth. We combine the agile & fast moving start-up world, with the experience and expertise of the Rolls Royce group.
- The chance to contribute to changing an industry by applying innovative technology in a highly relevant and meaningful field.
- An inclusive atmosphere and the opportunity to work within a team of experts.