Pixtunes is a Berlin-based deep-tech startup with the goal of introducing a completely new entertainment technology to the world of consumer electronics that will change the way people perceive their own reality in everyday life.
We are design-oriented visionaries who hope to create experiences that go far beyond what people have ever encountered before. Our vision for a new kind of music has led us to invent a revolution that we can proudly call our own — a technology that transforms existing music formats and entertainment systems to a whole new level.
From the individual consumer to global markets, our goal is to provide everyone with their own unique soundtrack for their lives. An intense experience like in the cinema, only it is drawn from your own reality, accompanied by groundbreaking music and sound.
Technology Assistant Intern (Gaming and Video) (m/f/d)
Berlin, Germany · Internship · IT Management
This is a great opportunity to contribute in disrupting a dormant multi-billion dollar market. We are urgently looking for someone who is great with technology and passionate about the gaming world, and who will play a crucial role in our team. The successful candidate would join the team ideally within the next two weeks.
- Identify and capture cinematic content from within a video game, creating imagery which demonstrates the game’s aesthetics and technical capabilities.
- Build unique, memorable scenes within the in-game environment of various video games.
- Edit and export videos in specificified formats and codecs.
- Setup and troubleshoot mods on video games.
- Maintain office systems and computers and document computer setups.
- Create inventories of devices in the office.
- Utilize custom-made tools to edit the audio overlay.
- Take direction from Producers and Audio Engineers to iterate and implement feedback during multiple review processes.
- Be involved in storyboarding and idea/concept discussions.
- Being patient, rigorous, and creative. An impeccable attention to detail is a must.
- Technological and flexible mindset.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to using new software and technologies on-the-fly.
- Deep interest for in-game artistic direction.
- Excellent understanding of visual flow and composition.
- Possess disciplined workflow practices with the ability to multitask and prioritize projects.
- Ability to create visuals from detailed briefs.
- A “hacking around” spirit.
- Good English communication skills are essential.
- Video editing and capturing experience (preferrably from video games).
- Windows & Mac environment friendly.
- Google office suite
- Video editing software (preferably Premiere Pro)
- Audio editing software
- Fast-growing high tech company with a great network of investors and partners
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of music
- Flexible career development path within an international and diverse team
- An inspiring working environment with modern workspaces, flexible work time, short lines of communication, flat structures, positive leadership, and great team spirit
- A fun startup work environment in the middle of Berlin