- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
The Technische Universität Dresden (TUD) is one of the largest “Technische Universitäten” in Germany and one of the leading and most dynamic universities in Germany. As a full-curriculum university with 17 faculties in five schools it offers a broad variety of 120 disciplines and covers a wide research spectrum. Its focuses Health Sciences, Biomedicine & Bioengineering, Information Technology & Microelectronics, Smart Materials & Structures, Energy, Mobility & Environment as well as Culture & Societal Change are considered exemplary in Germany and throughout Europe.
At the Center for Advancing Electronics Dresden the research group Mesoscopic 3D Systems offers a project position as
(subject to personal qualification employees are remunerated according to salary group E 13 TV-L)
starting as soon as possbile. The position is limited until 31.10.2022. The period of employment is governed by § 2 (2) Fixed Term Research Contracts Act (Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetz-WissZeitVG). Subject to the availability of ressources, there is the possibility of a term extension.
We are a young start-up project in the field of high-resolution, multi-material 3D printing. For our spin-off, we have successfully obtained funding from the federal EXIST research transfer program. A cooperation within the planned later startup is explicitly desired.
- Development and design of innovative assemblies and precision components within a research project,
- Development of new solutions at the interdisciplinary interface of mechanics, fluidics and electronics,
- Preparation of independent design studies and compiling of technical drawings including the execution of calculations and verifications,
- Preparation of complete design documentation (CAD/CAM) including drawing and development documentation,
- Establishment of a new system for the entire technical product documentation (e.g. process standardization, component lists, parts lists),
- Assignment and supervision of all manufacturing steps (internal and external),
- Responsibility of all developed solutions in the design review process,
- Responsibility of the assigned project budget,
- Presentation of innovative results at scientific conferences and meetings.
We are looking for a motivated and team-oriented expert in the field of precision mechanics with a focus on device development (mechanics + electronics) to join our research and development team. Expected are
- very good university degree in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or comparable courses of study,
- versatile ability to work under pressure with enthusiasm, being innovative and having a high level of independence,
- ability to work in a team and being open in communication,
- relevant experience in the field of device development as well as various precision manufacturing techniques,
- proven experience with 3D CAD systems (preferably Autodesk Inventor),
- basic knowledge of fluid dynamics and polymer materials,
- very good written and spoken English skills for confident technical communication with team members as well as external partners,
- willingness to travel moderately in an international environment,
- good communication skills (including for the presentation of results at international scientific meetings and trade fairs as well as to capital providers/investors),
- ideally, experience in scientific or high-tech device engineering is already available from your side.
We offer a creative and dynamic environment with extensive responsibility in a young team within an internationally competitive research area.
Applications from women are particularly welcome. The same applies to people with disabilities.